Monday, 28 July 2014

NEW IN JULY

Hello guys!!

I haven't posted anything for a week because I didn't want to show the things that I bought in this month before this new in July post. And since there is only a couple days left until August I decided to to it today. Lets start :D





1. ESSENCE HOW TO MAKE BROW WOW MAKE UP BOX

As you will see I bought quite a lot Essence products this month and one of them is this new brow make up box. When I was in the store I actually read this wrong. I read brown instead of brow (very clever I know) and I toughed this are just some really nice matt brown eyeshadows so I was a little bit sad because I don't need more brow product. But luckily this shades work really good as eyeshadows too :D. It consist of three matt brown shades and a highlighter shade, tweezers, mirror and little double ended brush. 
I really like this pallet and would recommend it to girls that need brow or eyeshadow pallet. 



2. ESSENCE EFFECT EYESHADOW   

I will do a separate post about this new Essence product. I can just tell you that I will be buying more of this eyeshadow tubes :D  


(Brazil's sunset)



3. ESSENCE TWO IN ONE EYELINER PEN

I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner pen. It has thin and thick side and I only like thin one. It is very pigmented and makes a nice line and it also stays on for a long time if you don't touch it. But the thick side just doesn't have any pigmentation and is very weird and watery. 
For its price is good but I probably won't buy it again. 


(top: thin one, bottom: thick one)



4. ESSENCE XXXL LONGLASTING LIPGLOSS

As you know if you follow my blog I almost never wear lip gloss or lip stick but when I saw this new Essence one I just have to get them and I really really like them. But more about them a will tell you in a separate post :D


(from top to bottom: I love pink, very berry, nude mood)



5. ESSENCE AND CATRICE NAIL POLISH

I already did a post where I show you this Essence (if I were a boy) nail polish on my nails so you can check it here (http://barbaragrum95.blogspot.com/2014/07/notd.html) but this Catrice (20 Meet me at coral island) one  I just bought couple days ago and I loveee it. 






6. CATRICE PRIME AND FINE ANTI-RED BASE

I was really excited when I saw this product at the drugstore and I immediately had to buy it because my cheeks and nose get quite red sometimes. I put it on my face in bathroom and I loved it. It really made the redness less intense. but then I went out and my mum said why I put sparkles on my face so I took a mirror and look at my self on a sunlight and I my face was covered with little green sparkles and yes they were from this primer. I'm so disappointed because this is really nice primer but because I look like a disco ball with it on I just can't wear it :(



7. REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH AND SPONGE

I love this two products and I already did a review about them so you can check it here (http://barbaragrum95.blogspot.com/2014/07/real-techniques-expert-face-brush-and.html). 






8. GARNIER FRUCTIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FOR VERY DAMAGED AND LIFELESS HAIR

This two products are probably made for me haha because I have very damaged and also lifeless hair. I love them because they make my hair look more shiny, silky and ends look less damaged and split. I will be buying more when I run out of them.






9. COTTAGE EXFOLIATING SHOWER GEL

Ohhh the smell of this product made me buy it because it just perfect! And now that I tried it I don't just like it because of them smell but also because it works great as a scrub. It is not as good as Afrodita scrub but here you get more for less and I'm all about that. Just go smell it in DM and you will love it too :D


And that is all for this post. If you are interested in any of the products about which I will do reviews keep an eye on my blog because I will do them very soon. 


Hope you like this and thanks for reading.

8 comments:

  1. Nad CATRICE PRIME AND FINE ANTI-RED BASE sem bila tudi jaz ful razočarana :S Tiste bleščice so čisto nepotrebne! :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz sem se ful veselila catrice primerjev in sem bila prav tako razočarana nad bleščicami :/ zakaj bi sploh kdo dajal bleščice v primerje...
    Ful me zanimajo senčke v tubi od essence, upam da boš napisala review :)
    Drugače pa super pridobitve :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha zelo lepo napisano, tudi meni se je že zgodilo da sem kaj na hitro prebrala :))

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottage božansko diši, posebaj ta karamelni. Jaz imam gel za tuširanje in pa piling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Js si tudi moram kupit se kaj od njih :D

      Delete
  5. I love real techniques brushes, they're amazing!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a very nice blog ;) following you :)

      Delete