Sunday, 6 July 2014

MAX FACTOR ALL DAY FLAWLESS 3 IN 1 FOUNDATION REVIEW




Hello ladys!

Today I decided to do review about Max factor face finity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation. Lets start!




This foundation claims to:

- lasts all day giving a flawless finish
- primer gives a smoothe base for hold
- concealer corrects for a flawless look



I think that it really lasts a long time and that it gives great coverage and you also don't need to set it with powder. 

But it is really drying. I wouldn't recommend it to girls with dry skin because it will really show all dry areas on your skin. But it would be perfect for girls with oily or normal skin because it gives nice matt finish.


It also has SPF 20 which is very nice if you want to wear this foundation in the summer (I prefer it in the winter because I don't like matt finish in the summer). 


I agree that it works as a primer and foundation (of course) but I don't think that it works as a concealer too, especially if you have dark under eye circles as I do. You can see on the picture that dark circles are not covered. 

And it costs around 12€ in Muller or DM. 




MY FACE WITHOUT FOUNDATION ON:



AND MY FACE WITH FOUNDATION ON:




MY FINAL OPINION

Well I think that it is too drying for my skin type (normal to dry) but it does give great coverage and is also light on the skin. I will still use this foundation when going out or for special occasions but not on daily basis.  
I will probably not repurchase it again (I will try to find something similar but not as drying). 




Do you have this foundation? Do you like it? Tell me in comments below :)




Thanks for reading!






2 comments:

  1. Imaš zelo zanimiv blog, se zelo dobro spoznaš na kozmetiko :)

    Tukaj lahko vidiš tudi moj blog :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete