Wednesday, 9 July 2014

FOTD (face of the day)

Hello girls!

Yesterday I went out and I did my make up after a couple of days, so I decided to show you products that I used. I didn't do anything special so I don't have any picture of how the make up looked I will just tell you about the used products because I really like them. 





1. FACE

Firstly I applied my daily moisturiser and a little bit of Garnier perfect blur primer.Then I used Deborah Milano BB cream in the shade 01 fair. This BB cream is really good (my mum also really likes it). The coverage is great and it also blend really nicely. I think that is more appropriate for normal or dry skin because it doesn't give matte finish. My face is quite tanned and I use the second lightest shade so girls with very fair skin probably won't find shade for them. And I applied it with my fingers. 
Them I use my Revlon colourstay concealer. I talked about this one in my previous blog so I will just tell you that it's great. I blended it with my Real Techniques setting brush. 
I set my concealer with my Essence compact powder which I applied with Real Techniques duo fibber contour brush
And lastly I also applied a little bit of my Sleek contour kit bronzer with the Real Techniques blush brush. 
You can see I really like Real techniques brushes (they are absolutely great) :D






2. BROWS

I usually fill my brows with Essence brow shadows that I really like but I decided to use a brow pencil that I ordered on Ličila.si. Sadly I don't think they sell it anymore because I couldn't find it on their website.  It was really cheap but works great. 
After I filled my eyebrows I brush them with a brush from Muller and set them with Catrice brow gel






3. EYES

At first I applied Essence I love stage eyeshadow primer which is great. It looks a little bit dark and orange in the bottle but when I put in on my eyelids it looks very natural. 
After that I used Maybelline colour tattoo in On and on bronze which is also one of my favourite products from the drugstore.


I blended colour tattoo into my crease with the chino shade from MUA matte palette and for that I used Essence smaller rounded brush. On my brow bone I used shade bare from the same MUA pallet  and I applied this one with Essence flat brush. Then I also used shade truffel form the same pallet and put it next to my upper eyelashes with Essence angled brush
And at the end I coated my lashes with Maybelline rocket mascara which is my favourite mascara ever. 

I love MUA matte palette. Shades are gorgeous and nicely pigmented (I don't know why they stopped selling MUA palettes on Ličila.si).

And as I said in some of my previous blog posts I love Essence brushes. 


I love all of the products that I mentioned. If you love any of them tell me in comments below. 





Hope you like this post and thanks for reading!!  <3




1 comment:

  1. Zelo lep post, Deborah krema je res super :)

    Tudi jaz ti sledim :)

    ReplyDelete