Wednesday, 16 July 2014

EMPTIES #1

Hello girls!

I have been collecting empty packaging of products that I used up. And since I already have a bit I decided to show you which are this products and also if I liked them or not. 





1. GARNIER FRUCTIS REPAIR AND SHINE 3 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

I really like these two. They I perfect for my hair since they are dry and damaged (I'm straightening my hair probably 2 to 3 times a week). They also smell amazing and the scent lasts on my hair for about two days (it's not too scented just perfect). And it also leaves my hair shiny and smoothe. 
I don't use this shampoo and conditioner right now (you will be able to see my new ones in one of my next posts) but I will definitely repurchase them. 


2. FA VITALISING SHOWER GEL

This one is probably one of my favourite shower gel. It smells amazing and it is really refreshing which is perfect for summer. I'm using one of the shower gels from the same collection and it is also great. I will absolutely repurchase this one. 


3. BODY&SOUL SCRUB

This scrub is nice but nothing special. It is not rough enough and also doesn't have any oils in it so I have to use a lotion after. A prefer my Afrodita scrub. I will not repurchase it. 


4. LISTERINE MOUTH WASH

I really like it. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. I will repurchase it but right now I'm using also Listerine mouth wash just the whitening one. 







5. ESSENCE SPONGE NAIL POLISH REMOVER

I talked about this one in some of my previous blog posts so I can just say once again that I loveee it. I recommend it to everybody and I already repurchased it.


6. MANHATTAN COMPACT SOFT POWDER

This is a nice powder but probably to heavy for me. I want my powder to only set my concealer and not give coverage which this one does. And also it became a bit orange after couple months. I will not repurchase it.  


7. MAYBELLINE ONE BY ONE MASCARA

This one and the rocket mascara are my favourite drugstore mascaras. I love how this one separate my lashes and give them length and volume. I love mascaras with plastic brushes and this one is perfect. I will definitely repurchase it. 


8. ESSENCE NAIL CARE PEN

This is a nice nail care pen. I especially like it for my cuticles because it makes them look really nice. I don't think that it does anything special to my nail though. I might repurchase it. 


Hope you like my first empties post. Tell me if you have any of this products and if you like it or not. 



Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. Ta essence sponge nail poslish remover, pa sploh nikol nisem opazila v drogeriji :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to je pa čudno.. jaz sem ga pa v Muller ju in DMu

      Delete
  2. Moram preizkusit ta essence sponge odtranjevalec. Tudi meni ta scrub iz mullerja ni neki posebnega. Lepo diši, ampak to je use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice review, very helpful! thanks for information:)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete