Sunday, 29 June 2014

JUNE FAVOURITES

Hello girls!

I can't believe that June is all ready over, it passed so quickly. But I'm kind of happy for that because it wasn't the most pleasant month for me because of the end of high school exams (matura happened). 


Even thought I had to study a lot I still didn't forget about all the things that I have been loving through June and that I would love to share with you. So lets start. 





1. NIVEA REFRESHING CLEANSING WIPES


I have been using this wipes for ever. They are great for removing make up (I only use one and remove all of my face and eye make up) and they are also nice to use in the summer time just to refresh yourself especially if you have oily skin. 

You can buy this in any grocery store, Muller or Dm for around 5€ (the price is the only downside of this wipes for me). 
I will totally repurchase them again. 


2. TUMBLER GLASS / SIPPY CUP


I love this tumbler glass. It is great for carry around water or any other drink. 

I bought it in Leclerc for around 5€. 


3. FA VITALISING SHOWER GEL


This shower gel is by far my favourite! It is so refreshing and it smells so fresh. Perfect for summer. Fa shower gels are my favourite because are not to thick like Dove or Palmolive ones.

I bought this one in Muller for around 2€. 


4. ESSENCE NAIL POLISH REMOVER


All the girls who like to paint your nails like I do (probably two to three times a week) need this. I already talked about this product in one of my older blog posts so you can read more about it there. 

I bought it in Muller for around 3€. 


5. LABELLO MILK AND HONEY LIP BALM


This lip balm smells so good and it's just great. Makes my lips so soft and hydrated. Definitely one of my favourite lip balms so far. 

Bought it in grocery store for around 2€. 


6. NIVEA HAND CREAM


I use this hand cream before I go to bed because it doesn't sink into skin very quickly and that is also the only downside of this product for me. Makes my hands soft, smoother and hydrated. 

Bought it in Muller for around 3€. 


7. GARNIER EYE ROLL ON


When I bought this I didn't really expect it to work but it is actually pretty great. It doesn't erase my dark circles but it makes them less intense if that makes any sense haha.. I was really pleasantly surprised whit it. 

I bought it Dm for around 8€. 


8. BRIGHT NAIL POLISHES


My last favourite is not a particular product. I have been loving all kinds of brights polishes. I think they look really nice in the summer time, especially with a little bit of tan. 

This ones one picture are from Essence, Avon and Deborah Milano. 



Tell me which is your favourite product of the June ;)




Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super so ;) imam se enega iz te kolekcije in tudi zelo lepo disi ;)

      Delete
  2. Tudi jaz sem malo obsedena s tumbler kozarci. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. essence ma tko lepe lakce :D! sm k se tko hitr uničjo :/ ampk so pa najlepši :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz jih nekaj casa sploh nisem kupovala ker so se tako hitro posusili :/ za poletje imajo pa tko lepe da se nisem mogla upreti :D

      Delete
  4. Nice products
    Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ;)
    Following you :) follow me back please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tumbler kozarčki so zakon :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete